Monday, August 17, 2026 -Tehran’s military chief has offered a $30,000 reward for anyone who k!lls or captures a US soldier, with the reward doubled for Iranian women.
The army chief Amir Hatami said there were a “large number
of requests” for bounties to be put on the American soldiers despite the lack
of US ground forces in Iran.
“Anyone who kills or captures and hands over invading
American military personnel will receive a reward equivalent to $30,000 or 5
billion tomans from the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Army,” Hatami told IRNA.
“Courageous Iranian women who carry out such an action will
receive double the reward,” he added.
According to the New York Post, the army chief also claimed
that the weapon used to k!ll an American would be kept in a supposed museum
currently under planning.
So far, 18 US troops have d!ed since the war with Iran began
on Feb. 28. They all died outside the country in airstrikes and munition
incidents.
The last time a US soldier was on Iranian soil was in April,
when an F-15E fighter jet went down, resulting in a quick rescue mission for
its pilot and weapons specialist.
The bounty announcement comes after President Trump
repeatedly accused Iran of struggling to pay its troops, as the renewed US
naval blockade continues to bleed the Islamic Republic’s finances.

0 Comments